BOP Consulting’s Organisational Transformation Approach supports you to solve the business, commercial and audience development challenges that you face in a disruptive digital age.
Our products, services, and experiences, our venues, infrastructure capabilities and organisational knowledge are crucial to our work.
But recent technological changes and ongoing digital disruption means companies need to rethink the balance between minds and machines, products and platforms, and core assets and the crowd.
Our human abilities are essential in a technology driven era. BOP Consulting’s Organisational Transformation Approach merges the strengths of our humanity with technology, utilising design thinking and creative processes, and modern consultancy methods.
Associate Director Dr Hannah Rudman blended and built these into an academically verified framework for Organisational Transformation. It is successfully proven in the field with over 250 creative businesses - now transformed organisations, with digital embedded across the whole enterprise. Our Approach facilitates organisations to:
- Recognise why, how, and what to transform and for whom: by placing the people you want to impact, the missions you have in the places you are in, and your purpose at the core.
- Develop leadership capacity to create: clear vision, cases for change, momentum in implementation, engaged employees, cultural change, and good governance and evaluation of organisational transformations.
- Embed digital capabilities around: the customer/audience experience and the value propositions for them, staff teams, the operational processes, the business models to support them.
- Grow digital and commercial confidence through informed and analysis of data from digital information systems for business insight, benefit, and profit.
- Release IP and data in new ways for extra value propositions for your stakeholders, and reconsider whether traditional physical experiences, products and services can be redesigned to meet new customer needs.