Craft in an Age of Change is the first major report to be commissioned into the economic impact of the contemporary craft sector for more than five years.
What we did
- The research consisted of a number of strands, including a literature review, in-depth interviews, focus groups and a phone survey of more than 2,000 craft professionals
- Wide focus of the research breaks new ground: it is the first major craft report to look beyond makers to include retailers, educators and writers, and was conducted simultaneously across all four nations of the UK.
How our client benefits
- Detailed analysis of the craft sector’s economic value and impact
- Fresh insights into the people working in the craft sector
- A deeper understanding of the interconnections between different parts of the sector.