To mark our 20th year, we are thrilled to announce the launch of the BOP Fellows Programme.
This programme reflects our commitment to driving progress and positive change in the cultural and creative sector, by investing in the next generation of thinkers and doers committed to a more inclusive and resilient sector. More info here.
1. New partnerships for the cultural sector
- Culture and Climate Change (WCCF)
- Arts, Culture and Transportation (Artplace)
- Are Art Museums the community centres of the future? (Metropolis)
- Why Arts and Culture hold the key to positive climate action (The Ecologist)
2. Cities and Regional Development
- A new toolkit for Creative Cities (BOP)
- How gaming can help plan the cities of the future (Citymetric)
- From Bilbao to Buenos Aires: can art revitalise a city? (FT)
- How cities are trying to save their art scenes from rising rents (Artsy)
3. Cultural Investment
4. Best of The Blog
Interested in the top issues defining the Chinese cultural and creative sector? You can sign up to our BOP China newsletter here.