We are looking for a Team Coordinator to help us as we build our international business. You will proactively manage some of the most important functions of our business, alongside providing general support for our consultancy team.
The Team Coordinator will:
- Ensure our regular company meetings are coordinated and effective
- Maintain and develop our processes and systems
- Manage our tenders process
- Manage the office to provide an effective environment for work (We expect to move to a serviced office in 2019 after which these responsibilities will be minimised)
- Provide support to the Managing Director in other areas
- 3+ years’ work experience in an office environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Collaborative team-player, proactively engaging colleagues in dealing with emerging issues
- Organised and structured in your approach to work
Applying for the role:
- If you have any questions or to organise a discussion with one of our team about the role and working at BOP, please email email@example.com.
- To apply, please submit a one-page cover letter and short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.00 on Monday 17 December.
- In your application, please be sure to set out clearly and succinctly how you meet the requirements above.
The job description is here.