We are looking for two Consultants to join the team!
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We want to make sure our workforce is diverse and representative of the communities we work with, and that our opportunities are open to all.
As a consultant you will be expected to:
Undertake a range of research and consultancy tasks across our portfolio of work:
- Report and presentation writing, including helping to shape a clear and coherent narrative
- Providing punchy, insightful, and clear analysis, including the use of specialist software if relevant
- Setting up surveys and field work (e.g. building online surveys and arranging programmes of interviews)
- Undertaking telephone and in-person interviews and focus groups and analysis
- 3+ years’ work experience – either in a consultancy business, research organisation, or a BOP client area.
- High level quantitative research and analysis skills. You must be able to use Excel for analysis and charting. You should have exceptional critical reasoning skills.
- Strong report writing skills. You must be able to write crisp business English.
- Experience in evaluation, impact studies, market or audience research, economic analysis, or other area related to the focus of our consultancy work.
Applying for the role:
- If you have any questions or to organise a discussion with one of our team about the role and working at BOP, please email email@example.com.
- To apply, please submit a one-page cover letter and short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.00 on Monday 9th September.
- In your application, please be sure to set out clearly and succinctly how you meet the requirements above.
Please find full job description here.