The Role of a Researcher at BOP
A Researcher at BOP is responsible for conducting research and analysis, and communicating it clearly in reports and slide decks. Every Researcher works within multiple project teams and so has to coordinate and plan their own workload, working with their Manager.
As a researcher you will be expected to:
- Undertake a range of research and consultancy tasks, supporting project teams across our portfolio of work
- Project manage smaller contracts, working closely with Project Directors, and continuing our reputation for high quality while improving the profitability of projects
- Contribute to the tendering process
- 1+ years’ work experience – either in a consultancy business, research organisation, or a BOP client area.
- Strong report writing skills. You must be able to write crisp business English.
- High level research and analysis skills. You must be able to use Excel for analysis and charting. You should have exceptional critical reasoning skills.
- Experience in evaluation, impact studies, market or audience research, economic analysis, or other area related to the focus of our consultancy work.
Applying for the role
- If you have any questions or to organise a discussion with one of our team about the role and working at BOP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply, please submit a one-page cover letter and short CV to email@example.com by 09.00 on Monday 17 December.
- In your application, please be sure to set out clearly and succinctly how you meet the requirements above.
The job description is here.
We are also recruiting for a Researcher with a focus on China. See details here.